Sunday, October 6, 2013

Apologies and fixes!

Hello all,

It has been a very, very, very long time since I have updated this blog, but I am still around!

I just wanted to take a moment to apologize to the few of you who might stumble onto this blog and find that the graphics are missing. It seems a while ago Google changed the way it stored embedded graphics in Blogger and it messed up all the links in most of my posts! This happened a while ago and I hadn't visited in a while, but I finally got around to fixing up at least most of the posts.

I know a few people have gotten to my blog from Arduino-related searches, so I have focused on trying to fix up my Arduino related posts - although most of these are on rather antiquated hardware.

Hopefully soon I will get to some projects with the Digistump DigiSpark which is a small form factor Arduino compatible board. You can read more about it here.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment